Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shady Sadie review. "fixedgeargal: I Wanna Squeeze Your Monster!"

Shady Sadie wrote a lovely review about my work!

"I went to a baby shower for a really kick-ass gal this weekend, and discovered that she has been quite busy making things (besides a head, arms, legs, penis and balls inside her belly) since the last time we crossed paths. I am totally obsessed with her creations. Check this cute ass shit out!

Um, that’s fucking adorable. These little babies have totally stolen my heart, and I’m gonna’ buy her ass out (all of you loved ones are getting these for the holidays- get ready to feel some serious joy).

You can buy these glorious guys from my friend, fixedgeargal, or check out her blog and learn more about her life (and very pregnant escapades) up in San Fran.

Gotta’ love a fat little monster- kinda’ like me. :) "

You would love her blog if you are kinky feminist or love feminists that are kinky.

About Shady Sadie: "We love the ladies, and it's our mission to uncover their real thoughts and lives. Let's get down to the bottom of the secret (or not so secret!) stories of ladies- what they're thinking, what they're doing, who they're doing."

No comments: