Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Cesarean Litany Coninues

So I went to my doctor and he said I am having a reaction to the stitches at 1 month after my c-section. What I thought was a keloid forming is not. He told me to bandage it and if it doesn't get better or gets worse to come back in 2 weeks. He said its very rare and he has only seen it once before. I don't have an infection. I didn't rip open due to over doing things.

Great, I hope I don't get cut open again and get metal staples.I really don't think I can handle getting cut open again.

Why did I get one? Lack of labor progression: "
Lack of labor progression: If the woman is having adequate contractions but no change in the cervix (opening to the uterus) beyond 3 centimeters dilation or the woman is unable to deliver the fetus despite complete dilation of the cervix and "adequate" pushing for 2-3 hours, cesarean delivery may be performed." Yeah, no kidding, I went into labor three times, and finally had to get cut. If I have to get cut again to fix the first cut, then that just seems to be my luck.

No comments: