Sunday, February 22, 2009

Diaper Optional Sundays

I can't believe it---its the difference of the absence of a diaper! In one day my 5 mo. old son flipped from his stomach to his back and crawled for the FIRST TIME. I have declared Sundays diaper optional days. I need a day off on occasion, and so does Luca.

It was really rainy, but that didn't stop us from going out with his Bob's Trailer Rainshield in his Bob's Trailer for the best donuts and the best coffee. Me, my mother and Luca. Three generations, and met by chance the fun older couple that we met at Peets last time we were there on the weekend. We talked about wine country in Napa and what its like to raise boys. Then we went to TJ and shopped from the Fearless Flyer.

Now: Oscars (watching my exBF on screen and watching his new wife) and washing cloth diapers. Popping Popcorn and listening to the rain fall.

No comments: