Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cute PJs

Paul Frank makes the best PJs ever.

It was one of those days. Exhausted from a night of being up all night with Luca being sick again for the 3rd time in his short life, I dragged myself out of bed to go jogging but was in too much pain from running the night before so I limped along trying to power walk. Got to Peet's, they had a break in night before so coffee was for free in an urn outside. Scored 2 12 packs of Corona for 9 bucks each and 4 CPK pizza's for 4 bucks each at Safeway due to Superbowl special, and managed to carry it all, my water, diaper bag, Mom's stuff and Luca, in the amazing Bob's trailer that I got from my fab friends. I so love this stroller, it totally kicks ass. Its the 4WD monster truck version of baby strollers. I am kinda drooling for the Yak trailer but really dreaming of the Chariot CX1 trailer for when Luca gets to be 12 mo., but for now I can surf Craigslist for a deal.

Came home, flopped on the couch and changed all my Google settings to French, stuck Luca on a mattress without a diaper or clothes and watched him try to crawl and flip over. He is so strong now, I have to have eyes on him all the time now not just within earshot, or he will propel himself, or ingest something. After he got exhausted I put a wool diaper cover on, and tightly swaddled him. He went to sleep so fast. I think his cold is more than half way over. I might get some sleep this afternoon.

Posted via Pixelpipe.

No comments: