Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wake My Son Up and You Will Be Sorry


Headlights pointed in window. 15 min pass. I go out to see what the deal is. Some huge tall assed dude shoved a long haired chick as I came around the corner. I stepped between the two of them to prevent it going further.

I explained to him he woke my son up, and he needed to go. I told him that I was going to walk him to his car and he was going to leave. He jumped in my face, and started screaming "Do you know who I am?" I said, no, but it was time for him to go, and that I memorized his plate, and I didn't want to see him around anymore. He then came as close as he could to my face and screamed again, even louder, "Do you know who I am?" I looked him over. White collar, well dressed, about 6'5", possibly Persian. I told him I didn't care who he was, and it was time to go. Looked like one of the morons I went to school with. Status male whore under the influence. You get the idea.

Neighbors were freaked. Who was that guy, you could have been hurt, he was huge, we heard everything...

Me: tired and broken down, broke Mommy with a sore back, lack of sleep in PJs, flip flops and no patience for rich scumbags who use domestic violence to justify their own inferiority complexes...13 yrs. martial arts, I kept my eyes on his feet, weight distribution, knew he wasn't going to throw a punch...

Just wanted him gone, after he got in the car, I talked to the apt. manager and called the police. I have no idea who he is, no idea who she is, I don't really care. After all the shit I have been through over the past 19 months, all the verbal abuse, this was mini pretzels.

Don't wake up my son, or you will be sorry.

No comments: