Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roots Collaborative in Mill Valley: my art on display

You can find my latest watercolors in Mill Valley, CA at Roots Collaborative.

Its a funny story, they have been on my radar for awhile, and when I contacted them they said they had been trying to get another street artist in their gallery, my best buddy, and when I told him they wanted his art, and he waffled, I pounced...so there you go.






I plan on making more of the oh-so special and coveted plush monsters for the Christmas season, and will most likely have those there as well.

2 comments:

Roots said...

Thank for being here at RooTs Capella. Great to have you as part of our growing family!

Anonymous said...

hey one of my friends is the owner! Catherine is the best, I can't wait to see your stuff!
Emily